The general theme of the conference is "Colloids for Sustainability."
The conference will cover broad scientific and technological subjects in the areas of colloids, surfaces and interfaces.
Session themes will include:
1. Surfactants and Self-Assembly
2. Foams/Bubbles/Emulsions and Microemulsions
3. Soft Matter (Polymers, Polyelectrolytes, Gels and Liquid Crystals)
4. Membranes and LB films
5. Colloidal Dispersions and Aggregations, Surface Forces and Rheology
6. Nanoparticles and Nanomaterials
7. Wetting and Adhesion
8. Solid Surface –Adsorption, Catalysis, Tribology and Electrochemistry
9. Biocolloids, Biointerfaces and Biomimetics
10. Application of Colloids (Nanomedicine and Pharmacy; Cosmetics, Detergents and Household Products; Food colloids)
(The themes are subject to change.)
Further details on session themes and session chairs will be available shortly.
Abstract submission open
Abstract submission deadline
Earlybird registration deadline
Poster abstract deadline
Copyright 2018 Division of Colloid and Surface Chemistry, The Chemical Society of Japan. All Rights Reserved.